Adjusting Frameworks ...
Jurgen Appelo is a master in collecting information about different topics, deeply understanding the content, then copying the key messages and transferring this to his area of expertise and way of seeing the world. The latest example is the unFIX model that is now available in an updated version (see above). I can really recommend his work, when you are interested in adjusted frameworks.
This copy and transfer approach of Frameworks might be a solution for us as well, as pure SAFe is still under a lot of discussion? Too heavy, too complex, too long, too many meetings, etc. 😎. I will get more insights in two days, when the new Scrum Master (it is me) meets the project/management team for the next planning phase. Sounds like a lot of fun ...
Getting closer to #876k overall readers, we are getting there, I am confident 🤔👍.
- The Power of Full Engagement – A Visual Summary
- TED Playlist: How we study space
- How Do Big Tech Giants Make Their Billions?
- Empathy Is The Most Important Leadership Skill According To Research
- Five Steps to Making Organisational Culture Tangible
- 10 WAYS TO ENJOY WORK NOW