Speed of transformation/change ...
Picture seen on Andertoons page
I found Andertoons as source for great cartoons in the article - Extreme questions to trigger new, better ideas - really worth reading!!
Just some question ideas that might be useful, when you are stuck in the middle of any transformation or change:
- What has to happen so that you finally break your fear of letting go?
- Are Sunk Cost or The Sunk Cost Fallacy impacting your decision making process?
- Are you sure your steps to really make progress are small enough? Smaller increments give you more opportunities to Inspect & Adapt 😉
- As mistakes are okay, as long as you learn something out of it - are you having regular "fuckup nights" or reality checks?
- And finally - Are you as a team close enough on the grief/change curve to still support each other?
Give it a try 👍
- TED Playlist: 7 ideas to inspire your entrepreneurial journey
- Learner Agency relates to a student’s ability to navigate their way through life and positively impact their circumstances
- Microlino | Pioneer Series Unveiling
- How startups drive economic recovery while growing responsibly
- Barbie unveils its first-ever doll with hearing aids
- 5 WAYS TO TEACH YOUR FACE TO EXPRESS YOUR HEART
- 6 WAYS TO FIND FREEDOM WHILE LEADING
- 5 STEPS TO SOLVE PEOPLE PROBLEMS