The week 19-2022 highlights
As mentioned before I have been to a Wool Festival with my wife yesterday that did happen in the BLOWER HOUSE COMPLEX of the Landscape Park Duisburg Nord. A great symbiosis of a mostly Nature product presented in a pretty old industrial area.
My focus was mainly on the old technology, watching the wide variety of women being in their knitting and crochet environment and to carry/protect the treasures my wife collected during the day 🤔. I was expecting a shady waiting place for men with an alcohol free beer offer, but did not find it 😎. Maybe next time?
Next week I will be focusing on my two projects, to prepare the next Team USP Part III workshop and thinking about my hypothesis for the panel discussion during the APPortunity 2022 conference. I will be in the Global Economy Domain with the following Topic: Reconciling Priorities and Actions Across Diverse Pursuits Toward a Truly Global Economy - and Improving Each by Leveraging the Others.
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Talent Professionals This Week (13-May-22)
- Ecosia: Tree Update 35 | Tree planting in Brazil
- Why Humor is a Secret Weapon for De-Stressing
- Stable Teams and Dynamic Structures
- Scaling agile at Wells Fargo to deliver value for the customer
- Barbie Signature Queen Elizabeth II Platinum Jubilee Doll (already sold out)
"Though we crave certainty for almost everything, innovation and progress happen when we allow ourselves to embrace uncertainty." -- Simon Sinek