It is okay to be bored ...
The earlier you get used to being bored once in a while, the better for you. It should be easy for kids, but will be much more difficult for adults.
- Why Workplace ‘Boreout’ is the New Burnout (And What to Do if You Have It)
- You're Not Burnt-Out. You're Bored-Out
"Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other." -- Arthur Schopenhauer, taken from 40 Best Boredom Quotes – Words of Great Wisdom
Since today the APPORTUNITY 2022 GLOBAL CONFERENCE agenda is available, check it out 🤔!!
- Time to get serious about the realities of climate risk
- 6 positive AI visions for the future of work
- 10 QUALITIES OF A SERVANT LEADER - Infographic
- How to Practice Mindfulness in the Workplace with Chantelle Fitzgerald
- Kalush Orchestra - Stefania (Official Video Eurovision 2022)
- 24 WAYS TO CHALLENGE PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING A JERK-HOLE