Good to remember ...
Another great picture provided by Teacher Goals 👍
We had the school closure event of my daughter yesterday. Great location, program and a successful end of 13 years in school. COVID-19 did not play any role anymore. No face masks and distance, a lot of hand shaking and hugs. What is fully understandable after two years.
Next day different situation. In the onsite workshop today one participant was missing as a kid was COVID-19 positive and the whole family had to stay at home. We do not see anything anymore of COVID-19 was the comment of a colleague from the Netherlands. Different countries different approaches and rules.
And as we are working in the Data & Analytics department we had a discussion about the reliability of the official COVID-19 numbers in Germany. For these numbers we are often missing the guidelines, how the data have been collected and how large the grey area really is? Making decisions on these kind of data quality is strange, but without alternative when you listen to the official government channels 🤔.
Let's be positive for the coming weeks and month 👍.
- ATLAS OF THE HEART by Brené Brown | Core Message
- 10 WAYS TO MANAGE ENTITLED PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD
- 8 Ways To Play Kind Games, Not Mind Games
- The next chapter in analytics: data storytelling
- 17 Tips to Increase Your Number of Job Applicants
- Don't Let Middle Managers Block Agile Transformation
- Why Smart People Don't Multitask
- 8 climate change records the world smashed in 2021
- Nearly Half (45%) of American Homeowners Overestimate or Have No Idea About Solar Costs