The week 25-2022 highlights
Picture by Rich Tennant
What are the learnings of the last week?
- Comparing yourself to others is a sure route to misery
- There are 3 levels of NO, no to tasks, no to people and no to your current self
- Some smart people are working in the parcel delivery service 😎
- Push Harder Than Yesterday If You Want A Different Tomorrow
I did not write anything about the story telling workshop last Wednesday, as it did not really meet my expectations. It was more a lecture than an interactive hands-on workshop, but a really helpful workbook was part of the material that participants did get 👍. So 6 of 10 possible points 🤔.
Our new CEO will start next week Friday and the current one will have the last every Monday Townhall Talk tomorrow. Will be a great good-bye meeting, he really deserves it.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -- Confucius, taken from 52 of the Best Quotes About Learning
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Talent Professionals This Week (24-Jun-22)
- What Are The Most In-Demand AI Skills?
- Why Authenticity Matters And Every Organization And Business Leader Must Keep It Real
- The (robotic) doctor will see you now