About leadership once more ...
Picture by @theworkplacepsychologist on Instagram
We have planned a meeting about Leadership Development for a long time already and it is finally happening tomorrow. As several times mentioned before "there are no coincidences" and "selective perception works" most of the times.
I found the picture today, what summarizes the topic pretty well. And Tanmay Vora published a new Blog post about Smart Leadership: Four Simple Choices to Scale Your Impact with a great Sketchnote picture as well.
Finally I was searching for some Management vs. Leadership articles and found the following page -- Management vs Leadership: The Ultimate Guide for 2022 -- helpful content, some great pictures and a lot of quotes at the end of the page, just three examples:
- “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” -- Peter Drucker
- “Managers light a fire under people; leaders light a fire in people.” -- Kathy Austin
- “Leaders drive and effect change, whereas managers protect and maintain the status quo.” -- John Kotter
Getting closer, just another 2k readers to go for #1,000k overall readers on the counter. I cannot wait for it much longer and I am curious to see, if the counter will be really showing 7-digits by then? Some more interesting links below:
- TED Playlist: Things to do to make STEAM learning (more!) fun
- Leadership Freak: BEST ADVICE EVER: BUY PREMIUM TOILET PAPER 😎
- GREAT ADVICE FOR LEADERS IN TWO WORDS
- The new work–life balance
- 30 Seconds to “Sell” Your Skills: The Elevator Pitch
- This Danish region has a 3-step plan to reach net-zero
- 5 Tactics That Will Help You Find Hidden Talent
- Top 12 metrics for effective meetings
- Output-oriented vs. outcome-oriented Scrum teams