The week 37-2022 highlights
I found several references for the picture, here just one ...
Humans were free to decide, if they pick up the phone or not. And away from home there was no phone at all, do you remember? 😎 Just in case you are driven by your phone these days, this might be the right time to change a habit, see How to Finally Develop and Change Your Habits for more details.
Starting tomorrow I will be away for two days at the Hirschburg, our training-center close to Koenigswinter. Will be a combination of work activities around strategy (part of our responsibility in the team) and describing our department's unique selling point in an elevator pitch, a mission statement or short slogan.
On the 2nd day we will be starting with a mindfulness session and a surprise outdoor activity, no details yet as a team member might read this post before 🤔.
- Guiding principle: Think Big, Work Small
- How to Overcome 'Shiny Object' Syndrome
- The Top 10 Time Management Tips To Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Cultural Intelligence (CQ) Is An Important Predictor Of Success. Here’s How To Boost Your CQ
- China’s population is about to shrink for the first time since the great famine struck 60 years ago. Here's what that means for the world
- Why China is set to significantly overachieve its 2030 climate goals