Together Everyone Achieves More ...
Picture provided by Joseph P. Forline
4.7/5 was the result of the feedback requested for the Team workshop I hosted in the last two days. "Overhyped mindfulness" was one of the one-word summaries of the workshop. Directly showing the wide variety of opinions to the introduction and meditation session today morning. Seems to be a black-and-white topic, you either like or hate it - nothing in between. What is perfectly fine.
We had great sessions, team building and interaction tasks, good food and some skittles and karaoke in the evening. A really successful face-to-face event after 2 years of COVID-19 👍😎. Some team members have seen each other in person for the 1st time, a good basis for building trust and working on necessary improvements together. Now we have to keep going in the just started direction and realize some quick wins for additional motivation purposes.
- Timing comic (so true!!)
- THE ALTER EGO EFFECT by Todd Herman | Core Message
- 15 Habits of a Positive Relationship That Lasts
- How to be a lifelong learner on a budget
- Visualizing The European Union’s Aging Population by 2100
- Time to Call Workers Back to the Office? 4 Reasons You Should Think Twice
- 8 Things Ridiculously Successful People Do Before 8 AM
"When incentives offered prioritize growth over stability, we successfully build large, unstable organizations." -- Simon Sinek