Mood versus Mindset ...
Picture taken from Happiness Vs. Positivity: What’s The Difference?
Celebration today!! On October 5, 1962, the movie "Dr. No" premiered in London. It was the first in a long and successful series based on the spy novels by author Ian Fleming. What has changed in 60 years of James Bond? In 1962, a martini-drinking womanizer saved the world from a villain for the first time in "Dr. No." Much has changed since the initial film. From the role of Bond girls to 007's machismo: Here are a few dated aspects. AND ALL 27 JAMES BOND MOVIES RANKED BY TOMATOMETER
An interesting topic and a 60th anniversary worth celebrating 🤩👍😎!!
- Do What Matters Most to You
- 21st-Century Skills That Every Learner Needs
- Watching Elon Musk's Robot Back to Back With Boston Dynamics Is... Something
- What Is Upskilling and How Can You Use It to Get the Career You Want?
- unFIX: Don't implement frameworks; try some patterns.
“My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done. Such as, drinking Dom Perignon ’53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That’s just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs.” — Sean Connery, Goldfinger - taken from 50 Classic James Bond Quotes