Satisfaction survey ...
Picture by Pixabay
Some days ago I raised the following question in my project "How satisfied are you with your current role in the project from 1 (low) to 5 (high)?" Roles in question had been Product Owner, Scrum Master or Team member. 57% selected either a 4 or 5, what was a really great result for the 1st survey.
Second question was, "What needs to happen to get you to a higher vote, when not at 5 already?" The result was a word cloud, mainly focused around learning/training and opportunities/challenges for now. Not surprising as we have a young, very technical team that is always open to learn new stuff 🤔👍.
"Happiness does not come from doing easy work but from the afterglow of satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task that demanded our best." -- Theodore Isaac Rubin, taken from 62 Satisfaction Quotes to Inspire Success (HAPPINESS)
- TED Talk: The future of machines that move like animals
- The crash dummy aimed at protecting women drivers
- THE LINE: NEW WONDERS FOR THE WORLD (The future of urban living)
- Vertical axis wind turbine for on or off-grid applications
- Hiring in 2023: How Talent Leaders Are Navigating a Changing Market
- 7 QUESTIONS TO DISCUSS WHEN YOU INTEGRATE NEW TEAM MEMBERS
- How to Power Down to Reclaim Your Life