Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Picture found on LinkedIn initially coming from the__lucky__me on Instagram.
Besides the comparison theme on the picture you could also think about a Team setup 🤔. Combining different "pen" skills, attitudes and capabilities will make the team stronger.
The Team idea also fits perfectly to the MARVEL Sunday today. Just now Avengers Endgame started during the best Sunday evening TV time. I think the first time on none Pay-TV. Will be difficult for the other Channels to beat this, if you are a fan and like good teamwork 🤩.
Looking forward to Tuesday, will be the last day at our location this year, as we are back to 100% homeoffice for everybody in the company. One of our Interns has his last day and will bring back the equipment before leaving. In the afternoon I will participate in an online workshop - Master Class Keep It Simple: A Model for Scrum Masters to Navigate Complexity - will be hosted by Stephanie Ockerman. Looking forward to it, as I like simplification topics.
- Company Mindset – Mapping Out The Ultimate Challenge, by Itamar Gilad
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (26-Nov-21)
- How Audi, Mondi And Electrolux Optimized Their Data And Storage Infrastructure To Improve Sustainability
- The 5 Biggest Global Trends Every Business Must Be Ready For
- Jay Shetty And Radhi Devlukia-Shetty Leverage AI To Disrupt Tea Industry With Launch Of Adaptogenic Tea Brand Sama
Avengers Endgame ist still running for another two hours, a long movie with commercials included takes even longer.
Really great graphic and insights into the VALUE topic. Interesting to see the commonalities and differences by region/country/continent. I am using a value exercise in my individual USP workshop. Try it out and check, how your top 5 values match to the international list in the end?
Starting from an existing list of values and reducing it to your top 5 list is much easier than to come up with your own list of values from scratch. I have an exercise for the 2nd approach as well. Just try, what works better for you.
"Your first projects aren't the greatest things in the world, and they may have no money value, they may go nowhere, but that is how you learn - you put so much effort into making something right if it is for yourself." -- Steve Wozniak, American - Businessman Born: August 11, 1950
- TED Countdown: Dear world leaders, these are our climate demands
- TED Playlist: How innovation changes the world
- Watch the 2021 TED Countdown Global Livestream | Take action on climate change
- 3 important questions about stress
- The NetZero Culture Map
- The Post-Pandemic Office as a Place of Inspirational Encounter
And some Youtube videos for Sunday, the more you search/watch the more you find 😎:
- Funniest Joke I Ever Heard 1984 John Hillerman
- Monty Python's 42 yrs old Prediction of Nowadays Insane Public Discourse
- La Linea Series - Episode 74 | Lineman Series - Part 74
- Boogie Woogie Queen Rocks The Public Piano
- Practice These 10 Tiny Habits Every Day And Watch Your Entire Life Change
- Solving the Biggest Rubik's Cube in the World | 17x17x17 Cube
After the successful Team USP workshop I did start to prepare a 2nd Part. Building upon the results of the 1st workshop, it will proceed to further establish the Team USP and end in a draft Elevator Pitch, hopefully. My concept is still in the early stages and there is a lot of room to add more helpful ideas for team development.
Besides that enjoy your long Thanksgiving weekend or the First Advent on Sunday or both or neither of the two:
- 24 Cognitive Biases That Are Warping Your Perception of Reality
- 50 Cognitive Biases in the Modern World
- Critical Thinking vs Analytical Thinking vs Creative Thinking
"Progress is more important than perfection." -- Simon Sinek
Picture provided by Pixabay
The orange color of the picture background is related to the Pumpkins that have the high season in the moment. And interesting enough it matches the #OrangeTheWorld.
"The 16 days between 25 November, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, and 10 December, Human Rights Day, are known as the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence Campaign, a time to galvanize action to end violence against women and girls around the world." See the UNESCO Orange the World Campaign for more details.
Always good to remember during happy celebration times that not everybody is in the.same safe and protected environment. Some are already preparing for Black Friday and Cyber Monday and some others are in trouble and need all the help they can get. Spend less and donate more, not like MacKenzie Scott, but adjusted to your possibilities.
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: The Illusion of Self
- ABALOBI: ELEVATING SMALL-SCALE FISHERIES THROUGH DATA & TECHNOLOGY
- London is the best city in the world for international students – where else makes the rankings?