Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Picture taken from The New Rules of Leadership: 5 Forces Shaping Expectations of CEOs Infographic, https://www.visualcapitalist.com/the-new-rules-of-leadership-5-forces-shaping-expectations-of-ceos/ based on The Leadership Contract from Vince Molinaro, https://www.drvincemolinaro.com/
A lot of good content in one Infographic, worth checking the details.
Busy times in the moment 😉 and less than 10k readers to go, until we reach the next big milestone, #400k overall readers for my BLOG. Still unbelievable, but with more than 6k readers per week in the last two weeks, we are getting there in big steps. Just 2 weeks to go I assume in the moment. 6k readers per week, but only 9 entries on my global membership/BLOG-reader map so far 🤔, what can I say voluntary is voluntary. Necessary instructions how to join the map are available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu.
As planned I did finish the Qualified Agility & Innovation Advancer level today, https://shiftup.work/qualification/. Will share the certificate when I have it. The 1st level certificate did have ~1,800 views on LinkedIn in the meantime, really surprising but good to get in contact with former colleagues.
At work we had a discussion about proceeding with our bi-weekly BREAK meeting after the latest reorganization. Despite some arguments to stop it, we decided to go on and even extend the audience to the whole OneTeam community and to invite our Indian colleagues as well. The 1st meeting was yesterday with 90+ participants taking a break, sharing ideas and having fun for 45 minutes, a great success 👍. If this will be sustainable we see in two weeks from now. We covered a lot of different topics --- more to come after a break 🙃 ...
10:15 PM CEST now, just back from the table-tennis training. Always good to get some exercise, when you are sitting the most time at your desk during home-office times. The company just extended the possibility to do 100% home-office until 31-Mar-2021.
Bad habits at home was one of the topics during our BREAK session yesterday. The majority was seeing advantages - more time with the family, less time for commute, opportunities for multi-tasking (e.g. ironing, dish-washing, cooking, cleaning up during online meetings they are mainly listening to), gardening on the balcony, pottery, Yoga, etc. We even covered the mindfulness https://mindfulnessexercises.com/ topic and plan to invite a mindfulness coach to one of our future sessions. Looking forward to the next BREAK ...
"When I had a fellowship at the Smithsonian, I asked for a couch in the office because I liked to lie down and take a break." — Gloria Steinem, http://www.gloriasteinem.com/
- Navigating Uncertainty: Leadership Accountability in Times of Crisis https://www.visualcapitalist.com/leadership-accountability-in-times-of-crisis/
- TED Playlist: Re-imagining school https://www.ted.com/playlists/24/re_imagining_school
- How to Paint the World https://noop.nl/2020/09/how-to-paint-the-world.html
- Enterprise agility and experience management efforts work best when they work together https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Enterprise-agility-and-experience-management-efforts-work-best-when-they-work-together
Picture provided by http://entrepreneurshipfacts.com/
On the way to finish the 2nd level of my qualification program, https://shiftup.work/qualification/, I see a lot of different material. If you are interested in details, see "How to Start" at the bottom of the page. Some examples below:
Tools for better thinking https://untools.co/
Episode 01 – Relative Estimation https://youtu.be/d-MaGJSXVUQ
How to make stress your friend https://www.ted.com/talks/kelly_mcgonigal_how_to_make_stress_your_friend
There is many more, have a look on your own 😉. In the last video I mentioned is an interesting statement about stress - You can reduce stress by caring for others - as sharing is caring, my BLOG is a good approach to reduce stress, if required 😎.
- Steve Jobs’s Definition of “Smart” Will Make You Rethink Your Actions https://youtu.be/e46qMomIT8Y
- The Tim Ferriss Show Transcripts: Tobi Lütke (#359) https://tim.blog/2019/02/11/the-tim-ferriss-show-transcripts-tobi-lutke/
- FOUR THINGS YOU HAVE THAT OTHERS DON’T – BUT THEY NEED https://leadershipfreak.blog/2020/09/21/four-things-you-have-that-others-dont-but-they-need/
- Why corporate well-being initiatives need to get personal https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Why-corporate-well-being-initiatives-need-to-get-personal
- TED Playlist: Climate change: Oh, it's real. https://www.ted.com/playlists/78/climate_change_oh_it_s_real
P.S.: Instructions how to extend my global membership/BLOG-reader map are now available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu. Thanks for your participation in advance 👍.
Picture taken during a walk around the town today, sunny and 26 degrees celsius.
My wife and I have seen this Trike today afternoon and immediately had a discussion, what to do on the passenger seat during a ride? What would be your 1st choice or idea?
In Germany you could drive a Trike with your car driving license, but my wife was directly assuming she would be on the passenger seat. Her 1st choice was to do one of her knitting and crocheting projects and enjoying the ride 🙂. Only accessories missing would be a cup holder, to make it even more fun. My choice would be to look around and take some photos of the country side.
Since today we have another entry on my global membership/BLOG-reader map, the new location is in the USA close to Detroit. Thanks a lot for sharing 👍. If you are interested to participate as well, see my 06-Sep-20 post how to participate in sharing your city and country. Thanks a lot in advance 😉.
Besides a busy week at work I have just 4% to go to finish my 2nd level certificate - Qualified Agility & Innovation Advancer (QAIA) - https://shiftup.work/qualification/. The post of my 1st level certificate on LinkedIn has nearly 1,660 viewers in the meantime, really surprising.
Have a great week and enjoy the last summer temperature days:
- Impact Of COVID-19 On Technology https://bernardmarr.com/default.asp?contentID=2100
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (18-Sep-20) https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/weekly-digest/2020/10-must-read-articles-for-recruiters-this-week2
- From Sheryl Sandberg To Tory Burch: Power Women Pay Tribute To Ruth Bader Ginsburg https://www.forbes.com/sites/moiraforbes/2020/09/20/sheryl-sandberg-tory-burch-power-women-pay-tribute-ruth-bader-ginsburg/
"When I'm sometimes asked 'When will there be enough (women on the Supreme Court)?' and my answer is: 'When there are nine.' People are shocked. But there'd been nine men, and nobody's ever raised a question about that." -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/19/politics/best-ruth-bader-ginsburg-quotes-trnd/index.html
Picture provided by Oxford Leadership https://www.oxfordleadership.com/ on LinkedIn
In remembrance of and respect for the great champion for gender equality, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (1933 - 2020).
"Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, https://www.biography.com/law-figure/ruth-bader-ginsburg
Instead of maintaining the recognition for the outstanding life achievement of Ruth, the US politicians are already battling to fill her place again in the Supreme Court, she deserved better.
"How fortunate I was to be alive and a lawyer when, for the first time in United States history, it became possible to urge, successfully, before legislatures and courts, the equal-citizenship stature of women and men as a fundamental constitutional principle." -- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/ruth-bader-ginsburg-quotes
- TED Playlist: Our brains: predictably irrational https://www.ted.com/playlists/74/our_brains_predictably_irrati
- Basic Income Experiments Around the World https://www.visualcapitalist.com/map-basic-income-experiments-world/
- Goodbye, Open Office? How Workspaces Will Change After Coronavirus https://www.npr.org/local/305/2020/05/19/858865632/goodbye-open-office-how-workspaces-will-change-after-coronavirus
- 3 Steps for Successfully Implementing Change in an Organization https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/4-reasons-why-you-fail-at-change/
- Alicia Keys And NFL Partner To Launch $1 Billion Fund To Support Black-Owned Businesses https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestheculture/2020/09/14/alicia-keys-and-nfl-partner-to-launch-1-billion-fund-to-support-black-owned-businesses/
- 5 Strategies to Make Employees Feel Valued During Periods of Disruption https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/company-culture/2020/strategies-to-make-employees-feel-valued-during-periods-of-disruption
P.S.: Want to improve my global membership/BLOG-reader map? See my 06-Sep-20 post how to participate in sharing your city and country. Thanks a lot in advance 😉.