Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
On the left the result of my latest MENTI questionnaire after 2 days. 1 answer out of 25 planned/expected participants. Not a lot, this should be better 🤔.
So please don't be shy and share your thoughts!! A detailed explanation of the 4 participation options is available in my Blog post from yesterday (11-Apr-21).
- 12 SECRETS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE PRACTISE TO MASTER MINDSET
- How One Musical Therapy Organization Adapted to Crisis to Continue Supporting Those in Need
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain - share your ideas on MENTI 😉👍 - https://www.menti.com/27ksa3j43s
Thanks a lot to the first individual giving feedback via my MENTI questionnaire from yesterday. Motivation, teambuilding and mentoring are the 1st three topic proposals, very much appreciated 😉👍.
Would be really great to get more feedback in the coming days. 1% of the weekly reader number means 85 participants. I do not want to be too optimistic, so I would be perfectly fine with 25 or more. If you are interested I see 4 options:
- Access the MENTI questionnaire directly via https://www.menti.com/27ksa3j43s or go to https://www.menti.com/ and use the voting code 3025 1732, your choice
- If you just want to join my global reader map, follow the instructions behind the Shared Links button on the main menu
- A feedback via MENTI and a new city/country on the global reader map would be perfect
- Doing nothing is also an option, as this is all voluntary and anonymous 🤔
As the diversity topic is all about different perspectives, ideas, backgrounds, upbringing, experiences, expertise and so many more - just two examples that came to my mind this morning when I was brushing my teeth:
- The very special relationship of Prince Philip (RIP) and Queen Elizabeth II, and his way to act in public sometimes
- Or in the mindset of Copy & Transfer writing a book in an agile way of working supported by a kind of crowdfunding initiative - as Jurgen Appelo is doing it currently with his Glitches of Gods novel
Going back to work tomorrow, still 100% home-office. As long as the larger companies are not taking care of a seamless COVID-19 testing and even ongoing vaccination at the work place, the situation will not really improve. The trust in the German Government capabilities and motivation to quickly solve the problem is not getting better. Too much election campaigning for Sep-21, too little problem-solving competence in the moment.
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (09-Apr-21)
- 5 tips to writing emails that will always get you a reply
- TED Playlist: Designing for disability
- OKRs in Agile infrographic
- The Missing Piece in Diversity and Inclusion: Training Employees with Intellectual Disabilities
As you can see on the left, we did beat the old weekly reader record by 900+ readers last week, now at 8,482. What a great success that could not really be expected, as the 5 week average was only 5k readers. Happy Easter time and holidays.
Anyway, once again a big 🤩 THANK YOU 🤩 to all my readers, if you are one-time, some-time, any-time or daily readers. Very much appreciated 👍👍😀.
In order to use the current momentum I did setup another MENTI questionnaire that will be available for one week. You can access it with the following link directly --> https://www.menti.com/27ksa3j43s or go to https://www.menti.com/ and use the voting code 3025 1732, your choice.
Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas and feedback 😉.
Surprisingly this week's BLOG reader number is on a good way to a new overall record, so far the best number was 7,538/week. I have no idea why, maybe due to the Easter holidays, but appreciate the interest a lot and look forward to the final number tomorrow 🤔.
Below a variety of interesting links for learning opportunities:
- #eleVation21 - Vodafone eleVation - DIGITAL DAYS: 27 - 29 April 2021
- WomenPower - RESET.RETHINK.RESTART. – This is the motto of the 18th Career Congress, which will take place as a digital event on April 16, 2021, as part of HANNOVER MESSE
- PwC’s March 2021 Global Consumer Insights Pulse Survey
- The Top 25 Most Influential Innovators
- TED Playlist: What is the Anthropocene?
- How we can curb climate change by spending two percent more on everything, Jens Burchardt
“One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.” -- Earl Nightingale, taken from 55 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LEARNING