Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Same applies for a lot of managers and their teams, not a good start towards a self-organized team 😎. But there is always room for improvement and you should be positive for change.
Already 1,245 views of the 2nd certificate on LinkedIn, just 601 to go to beat the record 👍.
REMINDER (yes I did not forget yet 🤩) - Instructions how to extend my global membership/BLOG-reader map are now available via the "Shared Links" button on the main menu. Thanks for your participation in advance 👍.
- The 10 Best Ways To Make The Rest Of 2020 Suck Less https://www.forbes.com/sites/amyblaschka/2020/10/25/the-10-best-ways-to-make-the-rest-of-2020-suck-less
- Why LinkedIn Sees Equipping Managers to Be Inclusive Leaders as a Key to Success https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/diversity/2020/linkedin-sees-equipping-managers-to-be-inclusive-leaders-a-key-to-success
- What Children Are Learning With Your Work From Home And Why It Matters https://www.forbes.com/sites/tracybrower/2020/10/25/what-children-are-learning-with-your-work-from-home-and-why-it-matters
"I don't know why people are so keen to put the details of their private life in public; they forget that invisibility is a superpower." -- Banksy, English - Artist
A great week last week 😉👍. Nearly finished my project with the last stakeholder meeting and did get some really good feedback for the work done. The challenge is still to document/communicate all accomplishments in the language of the customer and to translate it into value. We are working on it and have already some good story lines. Final session is the Sprint Review next Tuesday with a Retrospective of the whole team afterwards and as closing ceremony. Next Wednesday the next project phase starts with a 1st Project Increment planning according to SAFe Essential 5.0, https://www.scaledagileframework.com/essential-safe/
Then not to forget the SHIFTUP certificate ceremony Friday. 1,049 views on LinkedIn in the meantime, after just 48 hours. This is 10 - 20 times more views than the average post I share. Interesting that people are so much more interested in certificates 🙃. Any idea why?
Finally the GREATOR FESTIVAL ONLINE! did start today until 31-Oct-20, see https://greator.com/en/, with a lot of German speaking experts. But also some international Gurus, like Brian Tracy, Bob Proctor, Gary Vaynerchuk, John Strelecky and many more ... Find out on your own, what is available on the agenda? All FREE content. Some key take aways below:
- The truth is always inside you and everything starts with yourself
- Work in the triangle of --> Taking responsibility - setting goals - lifelong learning
- You should invest the 100% energy you have available every day to get better with your strength and become a guru over time, instead of trying to improve a weakness
- Start with self-awareness, understand in depth the social media platform you want to use, give first before you ask for something
"Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." -- Brian Tracy, https://www.briantracy.com/
"You have to understand your own personal DNA. Don't do things because I do them or Steve Jobs or Mark Cuban tried it. You need to know your personal brand and stay true to it." -- Gary Vaynerchuk, https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/
“Why is it that we spend so much of our time preparing for when we can do what we want, instead of just doing what we want right now?” ― John P. Strelecky, https://www.johnstrelecky.com/
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes Companies Make With Chatbots https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/10/21/the-5-biggest-mistakes-companies-make-with-chatbots
- What’s The Difference Between Lagging And Leading Indicator? https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2020/10/23/whats-the-difference-between-lagging-and-leading-indicator
- TED Playlist: What direction is the future headed? https://www.ted.com/playlists/544/what_direction_is_the_future_headed
Picture provided by https://remoteforeversummit.com/
Looking forward to the Remote Forever Summit 2020, did get my FREE ACCESS PASS today.
"REMOTE FOREVER SUMMIT IS THE #1 ONLINE RESOURCE TO EMPOWER YOU TO HELP YOUR REMOTE TEAMS AND DISTRIBUTED ORGANIZATIONS REMAIN AGILE" with 15 industry experts. Looking forward to 11 - 17-Nov-20 😉.
884 views so far for my SHIFTUP certificate post on LinkedIn yesterday, not bad for one day.
Have fun with some interesting material:
- Leading Change? Start Treating Uncertainty As The New Normal https://www.forbes.com/sites/margiewarrell/2020/10/23/leading-change-start-treating-uncertainty-as-the-new-normal
- Top 5 Communication Skills and How to Improve Them https://blog.smarp.com/top-5-communication-skills-and-how-to-improve-them
- Inclusive Leadership: Steps Your Organization Should Take to Get it Right https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/when-inclusive-leadership-goes-wrong-and-how-to-get-it-right/
- Unlocking value with durable teams https://medium.com/ft-product-technology/unlocking-value-with-durable-teams-a70efb435a19
- Why Your Tiny Startup Needs a Code of Conduct & How to Write One https://blog.techinclusion.co/why-your-tiny-startup-needs-a-code-of-conduct-how-to-write-one-d9f674363d5b
- Communication: storytelling, advocacy, stakeholder management https://www.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/communication-storytelling-advocacy-stakeholder-management/
- TED Playlist: Social Good, Inc. https://www.ted.com/playlists/139/social_good_inc
I am happy to present my 2nd level certificate of the SHIFTUP Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional program. You can access more details and insights into the available content at https://shiftup.work/qualification/
Will be interesting to see, how many views this post will get on LinkedIn? My 1st level certificate was seen by 1,845 people 🤔.
In the certificate ceremony today we did play a TRIVIA game around AGILE topics. Interested to prepare one on your own, see https://www.crowdpurr.com/
Time to celebrate, have fun and a nice weekend 🤪🤩🙃
- How I Create My Own Sabbaticals https://www.verbaltovisual.com/how-i-create-my-own-sabbaticals/
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Circular Thinking http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/10/circular-thinking.html
- Mindfulness Meditation: Don’t Go To Work Without These Quick And Simple Practices https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrobinson/2020/10/19/mindfulness-meditation-dont-go-to-work-without-these-quick-and-simple-practices/#784653017103
Picture provided by https://www.leadershipfirst.net/ on LinkedIn
One day left to finish the week and still a lot of stuff will be happening. Tomorrow morning is the last Stakeholder meeting of my current project. Not everybody will be there due to autumn holidays, but we plan to meet at the facility F2F with some people, to have lunch together afterwards. The 100% home office possibility has been extended until Mar-2021, but there are opportunities now to meet in the office, as long as the COVID-19 hygiene and health regulations are strictly applied. Good stuff.
In the afternoon we have the SHIFTUP https://shiftup.work/qualification/ certificate ceremony again. I will get my certificate for the Advancer level that I finished end Sep-20. I am 30% done with the Professional level in the meantime, still some weeks to go 😎. Cool qualification.
Today I did collect the first feedback about our new "Tea for two and Coffee for three" meeting/networking series. Participants are really happy and appreciate the format to get to know new colleagues and to share some business and private stories. Early Nov-20 I will present an initial summary of the collected feeback and findings so far. What a positive attitude and mindset can make happen? 🙃👍.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." -- Captain Jack Sparrow, https://pirates.disney.com/jack-sparrow, http://www.motivationjet.com/2017/10/positive-attitude-quotes-thoughts-success-famous-people.html
- Making Joy a Priority at Work https://hbr-org.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/hbr.org/amp/2019/07/making-joy-a-priority-at-work
- Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Empathy-The-glue-we-need-to-fix-a-fractured-world
- Mapped: The Top Female Founder in Each Country https://www.visualcapitalist.com/top-female-founder-in-each-country/
- TED Playlist: How fearless women lead https://www.ted.com/playlists/771/how_fearless_women_lead