Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Picture provided by European Leadership on LinkedIn
"We are only in charge when we are willing to let others take charge." -- Simon Sinek
Some more helpful information and related links:
- How to Deal With Stress at Work
- Curl Up with the 8 Must-Read Books of Winter 2021
- Why Does Agile exist? Scrum Has the Answer
- HOW LEADERS ARE MADE WISE AND WHY WE OFTEN REMAIN FOOLISH
- Most innovative COVID-19 gadgets announced at CES 2021
- Analysis: What does Biden's diverse Cabinet mean for a divided country
- These Are the Fastest-Growing Jobs Around the World
"If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough." -- Mario Andretti
Picture provided by quotefancy
Quick side note about yesterday and Tom Brady. He made another step towards the Super Bowl LV final and will play with his team against the Green Bay Packers in the Conference Championships - January 24, Sunday. Will be an away game at Lambeau Field, with cold temperatures, something he was used to for 20 years 🤔. Forecast for Sunday is -3 Degrees Celsius and snow 👍.
Picture taken today morning from the balcony into the garden.
I had to take the snow picture quickly in the morning, as the weather forecast promised rain and higher temperatures for the afternoon and the coming days.
So only a short time challenge for the palm tree with below zero night temperatures and snow. We have a saying "only the tough get into the garden", the palm tree will manage. Spain was struggling with the most snow in the past 50 years lately. They had not enough snow ploughs to even clean the main streets in the capital, another way to keep people at home during the COVID-19 lockdown 😎.
Only 3 weeks left until the next NFL Super Bowl is coming up, Super Bowl LV will be played at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on February 7, 2021. Tom Brady (the GOAT - Greatest of All Times) is still in the race with his new team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. After 20 years in cold New England he wanted to finish his career in sunny Florida and potentially win another Super Bowl title, this time in the own stadium. We will see tonight in the game against New Orleans Saints. Would be another step for Brady to underpin the GOAT fame and glory.
"A lot of times I find that people who are blessed with the most talent don't ever develop that attitude, and the ones who aren't blessed in that way are the most competitive and have the biggest heart." -- Tom Brady, American - Football Player Born: August 3, 1977
- TED Talk: The habits of happiness
- The 10 Must-Read Articles for Recruiters This Week (15-Jan-21)
- Value Stream Identification, lessons from the wild
- ACCELERATE - Dr. John Kotter (see the video)
- The Top 5 Consumer Technology Trends From CES 2021
- Best of CES 2021–30 top gadgets curated by the Gadget Flow team
- How to Reconnect With Friends You Lost Touch With Last Year
- SlothBot - a robotic sloth to monitor endangered species
- The self-desinfecting door handle, invented by startup CleanMotion
Picture provided by Best Quotes Of The Day on LinkedIn
Just in case you are still working on your 2021 resolutions or did give up on it already, some adjustmemt ideas 🤩.
It started snowing some minutes ago and the forecast for tomorrow is snow as well, maybe we can do a snow walk on Sunday. This opportunity does not exist so often during Winter time in our area of Germany, we are too close to a river.
Enjoy your Sunday and hopefully you have some great Winter weather as well 🤔.
“The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure. You never change your life until you step out of your comfort zone; change begins at the end of your comfort zone.” -- Roy T. Bennett
- 11 Futuristic car tech from CES 2021
- 11 Cognitive Biases That Influence Political Outcomes
- TED Playlist: Staying in? Geek out
- TED Playlist: The dark side of data
- Understanding Empathy: How EQ Can Improve Your Career Impact
- A leader is one who knows the way, Goes the way and shows the way