Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
Picture provided by https://remoteforeversummit.com/
Looking forward to the Remote Forever Summit 2020, did get my FREE ACCESS PASS today.
"REMOTE FOREVER SUMMIT IS THE #1 ONLINE RESOURCE TO EMPOWER YOU TO HELP YOUR REMOTE TEAMS AND DISTRIBUTED ORGANIZATIONS REMAIN AGILE" with 15 industry experts. Looking forward to 11 - 17-Nov-20 😉.
884 views so far for my SHIFTUP certificate post on LinkedIn yesterday, not bad for one day.
Have fun with some interesting material:
- Leading Change? Start Treating Uncertainty As The New Normal https://www.forbes.com/sites/margiewarrell/2020/10/23/leading-change-start-treating-uncertainty-as-the-new-normal
- Top 5 Communication Skills and How to Improve Them https://blog.smarp.com/top-5-communication-skills-and-how-to-improve-them
- Inclusive Leadership: Steps Your Organization Should Take to Get it Right https://www.ccl.org/articles/leading-effectively-articles/when-inclusive-leadership-goes-wrong-and-how-to-get-it-right/
- Unlocking value with durable teams https://medium.com/ft-product-technology/unlocking-value-with-durable-teams-a70efb435a19
- Why Your Tiny Startup Needs a Code of Conduct & How to Write One https://blog.techinclusion.co/why-your-tiny-startup-needs-a-code-of-conduct-how-to-write-one-d9f674363d5b
- Communication: storytelling, advocacy, stakeholder management https://www.slideshare.net/ShiftupWork/communication-storytelling-advocacy-stakeholder-management/
- TED Playlist: Social Good, Inc. https://www.ted.com/playlists/139/social_good_inc
I am happy to present my 2nd level certificate of the SHIFTUP Qualified Agility & Innovation Professional program. You can access more details and insights into the available content at https://shiftup.work/qualification/
Will be interesting to see, how many views this post will get on LinkedIn? My 1st level certificate was seen by 1,845 people 🤔.
In the certificate ceremony today we did play a TRIVIA game around AGILE topics. Interested to prepare one on your own, see https://www.crowdpurr.com/
Time to celebrate, have fun and a nice weekend 🤪🤩🙃
- How I Create My Own Sabbaticals https://www.verbaltovisual.com/how-i-create-my-own-sabbaticals/
- INCIDENTAL COMICS: Circular Thinking http://www.incidentalcomics.com/2020/10/circular-thinking.html
- Mindfulness Meditation: Don’t Go To Work Without These Quick And Simple Practices https://www.forbes.com/sites/bryanrobinson/2020/10/19/mindfulness-meditation-dont-go-to-work-without-these-quick-and-simple-practices/#784653017103
Picture provided by https://www.leadershipfirst.net/ on LinkedIn
One day left to finish the week and still a lot of stuff will be happening. Tomorrow morning is the last Stakeholder meeting of my current project. Not everybody will be there due to autumn holidays, but we plan to meet at the facility F2F with some people, to have lunch together afterwards. The 100% home office possibility has been extended until Mar-2021, but there are opportunities now to meet in the office, as long as the COVID-19 hygiene and health regulations are strictly applied. Good stuff.
In the afternoon we have the SHIFTUP https://shiftup.work/qualification/ certificate ceremony again. I will get my certificate for the Advancer level that I finished end Sep-20. I am 30% done with the Professional level in the meantime, still some weeks to go 😎. Cool qualification.
Today I did collect the first feedback about our new "Tea for two and Coffee for three" meeting/networking series. Participants are really happy and appreciate the format to get to know new colleagues and to share some business and private stories. Early Nov-20 I will present an initial summary of the collected feeback and findings so far. What a positive attitude and mindset can make happen? 🙃👍.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem." -- Captain Jack Sparrow, https://pirates.disney.com/jack-sparrow, http://www.motivationjet.com/2017/10/positive-attitude-quotes-thoughts-success-famous-people.html
- Making Joy a Priority at Work https://hbr-org.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/hbr.org/amp/2019/07/making-joy-a-priority-at-work
- Empathy: The glue we need to fix a fractured world https://www.strategy-business.com/article/Empathy-The-glue-we-need-to-fix-a-fractured-world
- Mapped: The Top Female Founder in Each Country https://www.visualcapitalist.com/top-female-founder-in-each-country/
- TED Playlist: How fearless women lead https://www.ted.com/playlists/771/how_fearless_women_lead
Sketchnote provided by Tanmay Vora, see http://qaspire.com/2010/06/18/nine-roles-for-great-leadership/
I found a very detailed 40 page explanation about the different DISC profiles - DISC Self, An Evaluation of Behavioral Styles - see https://cdn.assessments24x7.com/file/assessments24x7-media/reports/DISCselfSampleReport.pdf and lock for your style. You can/should even match the Leadership styles on the left with the Behavioral Styles described 😉.
“There’s a hidden, inner strength that you cannot find unless you push yourself through adversity.” -- Phil Stutz, https://www.thetoolsbook.com/about/
THE TOOLS by Barry Michels and Phil Stutz | Core Message https://youtu.be/gzaljZJsyyo
TED Playlist: Why it's (sometimes) good to be bored https://www.ted.com/playlists/581/why_it_s_sometimes_good_to_be_bored
Building a Diverse Talent Pipeline: 6 Meaningful Steps Every Company Can Take https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/blog/diversity/2020/building-a-diverse-talent-pipeline
Digital transformation: 5 proven ways to get skeptics on board https://enterprisersproject.com/article/2020/10/digital-transformation-5-ways-win-over-skeptics