Proceeding with my writing in more blog style on this page ...
As you can see on the left, we did beat the old weekly reader record by 900+ readers last week, now at 8,482. What a great success that could not really be expected, as the 5 week average was only 5k readers. Happy Easter time and holidays.
Anyway, once again a big 🤩 THANK YOU 🤩 to all my readers, if you are one-time, some-time, any-time or daily readers. Very much appreciated 👍👍😀.
In order to use the current momentum I did setup another MENTI questionnaire that will be available for one week. You can access it with the following link directly --> https://www.menti.com/27ksa3j43s or go to https://www.menti.com/ and use the voting code 3025 1732, your choice.
Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas and feedback 😉.
Surprisingly this week's BLOG reader number is on a good way to a new overall record, so far the best number was 7,538/week. I have no idea why, maybe due to the Easter holidays, but appreciate the interest a lot and look forward to the final number tomorrow 🤔.
Below a variety of interesting links for learning opportunities:
- #eleVation21 - Vodafone eleVation - DIGITAL DAYS: 27 - 29 April 2021
- WomenPower - RESET.RETHINK.RESTART. – This is the motto of the 18th Career Congress, which will take place as a digital event on April 16, 2021, as part of HANNOVER MESSE
- PwC’s March 2021 Global Consumer Insights Pulse Survey
- The Top 25 Most Influential Innovators
- TED Playlist: What is the Anthropocene?
- How we can curb climate change by spending two percent more on everything, Jens Burchardt
“One hour per day of study in your chosen field is all it takes. One hour per day of study will put you at the top of your field within three years. Within five years you’ll be a national authority. In seven years, you can be one of the best people in the world at what you do.” -- Earl Nightingale, taken from 55 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES ABOUT LEARNING
Picture taken from Emily's Quotes your daily inspiration
“People believe thinking outside the box takes intelligence and creativity, but it’s mostly about independence. When you simply ignore the box and build your reasoning from scratch, whether you’re brilliant or not, you end up with a unique conclusion—one that may or may not fall within the box.” -- Tim Urban taken from My 25+ Favorite Think Outside the Box Quotes
Some more or less Out of the box topics, your choice:
- Top 10 Best Out-Of-The-Box Recruiting Strategies for 2021
- Outside the Box: Nick Seward’s Experimental 3D Printers Work Unlike Anything Else
- Forbes: The World’s Youngest Billionaires 2021
- TED Playlist: Great TED Talks for language practice
- TED Playlist: Why you should take time to play
- TED Playlist: Barbra Streisand: 8 must-see talks for women
- 10 Things A Working Brain Needs To Build A Healthy, Successful Career
- 8 Ways Companies Are Making Their Remote Candidate Experience Stand Out
- Here’s What You Need to Know (and Ask) if Your Company’s Considering a Hybrid Work Setup
- Lilium (out of the box flying vehicle)
- A FIVE-MINUTE CREATIVITY WORKOUT THAT HELPS YOU CHANGE THE FUTURE
- Teal Organization: Do You Have What it Takes?
1,800 views on LinkedIn of my 3rd level SHIFTUP certificate 🤔 👍. Only the 1st level had 70 views more so far.
Recap of my BLOG topics survey from early Feb-21.
Holiday at home and the weather is still a lot of snow alternating with very small slots of blue sky. So I did spend some time to backup my BLOG posts from 01-Jan until 05-Apr-21 in my 4th eBook. Then I did a word count and compared the proposed BLOG topics from the Feb-21 survey with how often the target words have been used so far. You can see the results on the left. All topics until Purpose are pretty well covered, but the key words below need some more coverage.
Below a 1st start to get you more related content and material: